UBA All About You
Our card designer is secure and involves simple, user-friendly steps to create your personally designed debit card. Continue to use your old card until your new UBA All About U personalized debit card arrives. The UBA All About U personalized debit card is just as secure as any of our EMV payment cards and is secured with top-of-the-line card technologies. Use your UBA All About U personalized debit card in exactly the same ways as you’re used to– in shops, cafes or restaurants, online, at ATMs and while you are abroad.
Download Enrollment Form ⇓
We’ve all got a photo that makes us smile. Now you can put it on your UBA Debit MasterCard. Don’t only keep that special photo of your last holiday on your phone or Facebook, create your own design or choose an image from our online gallery
- —We’ll check it against our image guidelines for trademarks, images of celebrities or other unsuitable content
- —Your new UBA All About U Debit Card will have a new card number so remember to change any stored details on online shopping websites
- —It’s important to protect your card details. Since you picked the photo that reminds you of good times for your new personalized card, we know that you might want to show it off to your family and friends when it arrives – but you need to take precaution to ensure that your card information is not compromised and your PIN is not known to anyone
Easy to use, secure card designer – there are just 4 simple steps to a personally designed debit card Continue to use your old card until your new UBA All About U personalized debit card arrives The UBA All About U personalized debit card is just as secure as any of our EMV payment cards and are secured with the best of card technologies. Use your UBA All About U personalized debit card in exactly the same ways as before – in shops, cafes or restaurants, online, at ATMs and while you’re abroad.
The images you upload to use our UBA All About U personalized card designs must conform to the following guidelines:
- You must own the image or have the permission of the image owner to use it.
- If your image includes another person, you must have their consent to use it.
- The image you choose for your card must not contain any of the following:
- —Trademarks or company names (e.g. images marked with ® or ™ signs)
- —Images or text protected by copyright (e.g. images marked with © or other watermarks or notations)
- —Slogans, tag lines, branding, marketing or promotional products, services or images of companies
- —Images of, or the name or nickname of, celebrities, musicians, sportspersons, entertainers, public figures, film stars, cartoon characters, or other famous people
- —Images of flags
- —Images, signs, symbols or text relating to money, currency, drugs, tobacco, alcohol, gangs, hatred, graffiti, betting, gambling, or financial products or services
- —Provocative, lewd or sexual images or content
- —Offensive material (e.g. images, signs, symbols or text relating to violence, death, injury, racism, cruelty, profanity, obscenity, weapons, firearms, ammunition or terrorism)
- —Anti-social or obscene behavior, or socially unacceptable groups
- —Text unless benign and in the English language
- —Any image that might reflect poorly or might engender hostility toward company brands (including MasterCard®, Visa®, or United Bank for Africa)
- —Any reference to the Olympic Games, World Cup, African Cup of Nations or any other international branded event
- —Weapons (unless they are being shown in a ceremonial context)