Giving you more opportunities to invest.
Treasury products include a firm’s collections, disbursements, concentration, investment and funding activities all round
Commodities and securities market, transactions are cash based and delivered immediately. Contracts are usually immediately effective.
- Transaction done on the spot
- Delivery in 48 hours (sometimes up to 7 days)
- Sale/purchase against base currency
- Short term financing needs
- Simple product
- Known cost
- Good credit rating with bank
- Pre-determined credit limit
- Application Process
It’s a debt security i.e. a long term financial obligation or secured loan issued through underwriting or auctions by either the government or corporate organisations.
- Long term debt instrument.
- It is listed on the stock exchange and is therefore tradable.
- Government bonds are tax-free
Money market security issued by large banks and corporations mostly used to purchase inventory or as working capital.
- Discounted, that is, interest bearing.
- Credit risk of issuer (usually rated).
- Short maturities.
- Can be clean or guaranteed.
Short term discount instrument used in the course of international trade drawn on and accepted by banks which are obliged to pay the face value on maturity.
- Short term negotiable discount note.
- Bank guarantees on behalf of buyer to pay seller by accepting time draft.
- Typical tenor usually six months.